Makes single or double flares in soft copper or aluminum tubing. Flaring bar offers positive grip of tubing.
- Category: Hand Tools|Bending & Flaring Tools|Flaring & Swaging Tools
- Hazmat: N
- TestingAndApprovals: Conforms to Federal Specification GGG-F-451a Type 1, Class 2, Style A
- Prop 65 Warning Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- MfgPartNumber: 93FB
- MinimumOrder: 1 EA
- StandardPack: 1 EA
- Applicable Materials: Steel; Copper; Aluminum; Brass
- Finish: Hardened Steel Chrome
- Includes: Case
- Tube O.D. [Nom]: 3/16 in; 1/4 in; 5/16 in; 3/8 in; 1/2 in
- Wall Thickness [Max]: 0.035 in
- Wt.: 3 lb
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We offer free same day delivery in local areas within 60 miles | $25 min.
Free shipping on in stock items.
Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. No codes or coupons are required to receive free shipping offer.
SHIPPING COST AND DELIVERY TIMES
All orders must be placed before 12pm EST to start processing same day deliveries in local areas. All non-local areas will usually take 1-2 business days. Shipping rates are based on the total weight of orders and the address it will ship to.