Two die positions permit crimping on both insulated and uninsulated terminals and splices. Forged steel and hardened design provides long life. Smooth pivot action allows tool to easily be used with one hand. Precision machined and hardened cutter blades make wire cutting easy.
- Category: Hand Tools|Crimping & Stripping Tools|Crimpers & Strippers
- Hazmat: N
- MinimumOrder: 1 EA
- StandardPack: 1 EA
- Applications: Insulated & Non-Insulated Terminals
- Cable/Wire Size [Max]: 22 AWG
- Cable/Wire Size [Min]: 10 AWG
- Capacities: 22-10 AWG Insulated Terminals; 22-10 AWG Uninsulated Terminals; 22-10 Splices
- Handle Color: Green/Black
- Handle Material: Forged Steel
- Length [Nom]: 9 1/2 in
- Overall Length [Nom]: 9 1/2 in
- Wt.: 1.05 lb
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We offer free same day delivery in local areas within 60 miles | $25 min.
Free shipping on in stock items.
Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. No codes or coupons are required to receive free shipping offer.
SHIPPING COST AND DELIVERY TIMES
All orders must be placed before 12pm EST to start processing same day deliveries in local areas. All non-local areas will usually take 1-2 business days. Shipping rates are based on the total weight of orders and the address it will ship to.