Unique compound action requires 40% less effort to cut. Designed with standard bevel edges for general wire cutting. Forged steel for superior strength and durability. Anti-rust coating. Professional easy-clean dipped grips. Meets or exceeds applicable ASME performance requirements.
- Category: Hand Tools|Pliers & Cutters|Diagonal Pliers
- Hazmat: N
- TestingAndApprovals: ASME
- MfgPartNumber: 82120
- MinimumOrder: 1 EA
- StandardPack: 1 EA
- Cable/Wire Size [Nom]: 12 AWG
- Cut Type: Bevel
- Cutting Length [Nom]: 1 in
- Finish: Clear Anti-Rust Coating
- Handle Color: Red
- Handle Material: Dipped Grips
- Handle Type: Plastic Dipped
- Jaw Length: 1 in
- Jaw Thickness: 35/64 in
- Jaw Width: 1 1/10 in
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Overall Length [Min]: 7 3/5 in
- Overall Length [Nom]: 8 in
- Type: Cutting Compound
- Wt.: 0.77
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We offer free same day delivery in local areas within 60 miles | $25 min.
Free shipping on in stock items.
Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. No codes or coupons are required to receive free shipping offer.
SHIPPING COST AND DELIVERY TIMES
All orders must be placed before 12pm EST to start processing same day deliveries in local areas. All non-local areas will usually take 1-2 business days. Shipping rates are based on the total weight of orders and the address it will ship to.