High diamond concentration for long life and aggressive material removal. Large grinding segments with heat treated steel bodies which provide increased durability and wheel life.
- Category: Abrasives|Bonded Abrasives|Vitrified Abrasives
- Hazmat: N
- Prop 65 Warning Message: WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
- MinimumOrder: 1
- Abrasive Material: Diamond
- Applicable Materials: Concrete; Masonry
- Applications: Grinding
- Arbor Diam [Nom]: 5/8 in
- Arbor Thread - TPI or Pitch: 5/8 in - 11
- Bond: Vitrified
- Cross Section Shape: Round
- Hardness Grade: nan
- Roughness Grade: nan
- Style: Double Row
- Thickness [Nom]: 1 in
- Type: Surface Grinding Wheel
- Used With: Surface Grinders
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We offer free same day delivery in local areas within 60 miles | $25 min.
Free shipping on in stock items.
Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. No codes or coupons are required to receive free shipping offer.
SHIPPING COST AND DELIVERY TIMES
All orders must be placed before 12pm EST to start processing same day deliveries in local areas. All non-local areas will usually take 1-2 business days. Shipping rates are based on the total weight of orders and the address it will ship to.