Ceramic bead-filled epoxy for emergency repair. Exceptionally fast curing eliminates downtime. Processing equipment can be returned to services in as little as two hours.
- Category: Adhesives, Sealants & Tapes|Sealing Products|Sealants
- Hazmat: N
- MfgPartNumber: 11320
- MinimumOrder: 1 CA
- StandardPack: 6 CA
- Applications: Processing Equipment; Fan Blades; Scrubbers; Pipe Elbows; Cyclones; Chutes; Bins; Hoppers
- Capacity Wt. [Nom]: 1 lb
- Chemical Compound: Alumina
- Color: Gray
- Dry Heat Resistance [Max]: 200°F
- Fix Cure Time @ Temp.: 30 min @ 75°F
- Full Cure Time @ Temp.: 7 d @ 75°F
- Hardness [Nom]: 84D
- Odor/Scent: None
- Packing Type: Container
- Physical Form: Compound
- Resistance: Abrasion;Wear
- Series: DFense Blok™
- Shear Strength: 2,616 psi
- Specific Gravity [Nom]: 1.86
- Temp. Range [Min]: 200° F
- Tensile Strength [Nom]: 2,594 psi
- Type: Cermamic Bead-Filled Epoxy Compound
- VOC: 0 g/L
- Wt.: 1 lb
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We offer free same day delivery in local areas within 60 miles | $25 min.
Free shipping on in stock items.
Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. No codes or coupons are required to receive free shipping offer.
SHIPPING COST AND DELIVERY TIMES
All orders must be placed before 12pm EST to start processing same day deliveries in local areas. All non-local areas will usually take 1-2 business days. Shipping rates are based on the total weight of orders and the address it will ship to.