Above or below waterline use. +/-35% Joint movementMaximum adhesion and flexibility. Superior durability and tear resistance. 100% waterproof seal. Excellent weather resistance. Impact- and cut-resistant. Paintable.
- Category: Adhesives, Sealants & Tapes|Sealing Products|Sealants
- Hazmat: N
- TestingAndApprovals: ASTM C920, Class 35
- Prop 65 Warning Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to Crystalline silica, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- MinimumOrder: 1 CA
- StandardPack: 12 CA
- Applicable Materials: Wood; Concrete; Metal; Vinyl; Aluminum; Stucco; Asphalt; Fiberglass; Masonry; Brick; Stone; Plastic
- Application Temp. Range [Max]: 100 °F
- Application Temp. Range [Min]: 40 °F
- Applications: Window and Door Perimeters; Horizontal & Vertical Joints; Aluminum, Vinyl or Fiber-Cement Siding; Siding Corner Joints; Expansion and Control Joints; Pre-cast Panels; Fascia; Tuck Pointing; Ducts, Vents, Skylights; Common Roofing Detail Applications; Foundations, Chimneys; Flashing, Eaves, Downspouts
- Capacity Vol. [Nom]: 10.1 oz
- Flash Point [Nom]: 200 °F
- Full Cure Time @ Temp.: 4 d @ 77 °F; 7 d @ 77 °F
- Language: English
- Odor/Scent: Slight Solvent
- Physical Form: Paste
- Pressure [Nom]: 175 psi
- Specific Gravity [Nom]: 1.4
- Temp. Range [Max]: 170.0 °F
- Temp. Range [Min]: -40.0 °F
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We offer free same day delivery in local areas within 60 miles | $25 min.
Free shipping on in stock items.
Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. No codes or coupons are required to receive free shipping offer.
SHIPPING COST AND DELIVERY TIMES
All orders must be placed before 12pm EST to start processing same day deliveries in local areas. All non-local areas will usually take 1-2 business days. Shipping rates are based on the total weight of orders and the address it will ship to.