Primarily for locksmiths in repairing and filing ward notches in keys. Also suited for use in narrow spaces where other files will not fit.
- Category: Hand Tools|Files|Warding Files
- Hazmat: N
- Applicable Materials: Most Metals
- Cross Section Shape: Thin Rectangular
- Style: American Pattern
- Tool Shape: Taper to Point
- Tooth Pattern: Flat - Double Cut; Edge - Single Cut
- Wt.: 0 lb
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We offer free same day delivery in local areas within 60 miles | $25 min.
Free shipping on in stock items.
Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. No codes or coupons are required to receive free shipping offer.
SHIPPING COST AND DELIVERY TIMES
All orders must be placed before 12pm EST to start processing same day deliveries in local areas. All non-local areas will usually take 1-2 business days. Shipping rates are based on the total weight of orders and the address it will ship to.