Designed for radio, telephone and other electronic work in confined areas. Long chain nose with serrated jaws to make loops. Electronically induction hardened.
- Category: Hand Tools|Pliers & Cutters|Needle Nose Pliers
- StandardPack: 1 EA
- Cable/Wire Size [Nom]: 14 AWG
- Cutting Length [Nom]: 1 7/8 in
- Finish: Polished
- Handle Color: Red
- Handle Type: Non-Slip Cushion Grip
- Jaw Length: 1 7/8 in
- Jaw Shape: Long Chain Nose
- Jaw Thickness: 3/8 in
- Jaw Type: Serrated
- Jaw Width: 11/16 in
- Material: Forged Alloy Tool Steel
- Mechanism: Spring
- Overall Length [Nom]: 6.62 in
- Packing Type: Carded
- Type: Chain Nose Pliers
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We offer free same day delivery in local areas within 60 miles | $25 min.
Free shipping on in stock items.
Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. No codes or coupons are required to receive free shipping offer.
SHIPPING COST AND DELIVERY TIMES
All orders must be placed before 12pm EST to start processing same day deliveries in local areas. All non-local areas will usually take 1-2 business days. Shipping rates are based on the total weight of orders and the address it will ship to.