Bond allows free cutting action while pulling heat away from the part and into the matrix of the wheel. Excellent on materials 55RC and above but can also be used on general purpose tool steel. Offer a friable grain and cooler bond.
- Category: Abrasives|Bonded Abrasives|Vitrified Abrasives
- Hazmat: N
- Prop 65 Warning Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to glass wool fibers (inhalable and biopersistent), crystalline silica (airborne particles of respirabl, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- MinimumOrder: 1 EA
- StandardPack: 1 EA
- Abrasive Material: Blue Aluminum Oxide
- Applicable Materials: Heavy Stainless Steel
- Applications: Cool Cutting
- Arbor Diam [Nom]: 5 in
- Grit: 46
- Hardness Grade: J
- Quantity: 1 per carton
- Speed [Max]: 1,880 rpm
- Tool Shape: Type 7
- Wt.: nan
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We offer free same day delivery in local areas within 60 miles | $25 min.
Free shipping on in stock items.
Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. No codes or coupons are required to receive free shipping offer.
SHIPPING COST AND DELIVERY TIMES
All orders must be placed before 12pm EST to start processing same day deliveries in local areas. All non-local areas will usually take 1-2 business days. Shipping rates are based on the total weight of orders and the address it will ship to.