Medium-viscosity urethane fills voids completely. Faithfully reproduces mold detail, and cures to semi-rigid rubber. Mixes and pours easily. Ten-hour demolding time.
- Category: Adhesives, Sealants & Tapes|Adhesive Products|Adhesives & Glues
- Hazmat: N
- TestingAndApprovals: Dielectric strength tested according to ASTM D149; Tensile strength tested according to ASTM D412
- Prop 65 Warning Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to Furan, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- MinimumOrder: 1 EA
- StandardPack: 1 EA
- Applicable Materials: Concrete; Fiberglass; Most Metals; Rubber; Wood
- Applications: Semi-Rigid Casting
- Chemical Compound: Polyurethane
- Color: Black
- Dielectric Strength: 350 V/mil
- Gap Fill [Nom]: .25"
- Hardness [Nom]: 87 Shore A
- Packing Type: Can
- Temp. Range [Max]: 180 °F
- Tensile Strength [Nom]: 2,100 psi
- Viscosity [Nom]: 10,000 cP
- Working Time [Max]: 30 min
- Working Time [Min]: 30 min
- Working Time [Nom]: 30 min
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We offer free same day delivery in local areas within 60 miles | $25 min.
Free shipping on in stock items.
Free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. No codes or coupons are required to receive free shipping offer.
SHIPPING COST AND DELIVERY TIMES
All orders must be placed before 12pm EST to start processing same day deliveries in local areas. All non-local areas will usually take 1-2 business days. Shipping rates are based on the total weight of orders and the address it will ship to.